Thursday 16 February 2012

Rude boy feel rewarded by a good(True STORY)

I am a very poor man, I use to wear old cloths of other people and I am also a disabled person that's why I can't do any job. I am the only care taker of my family. I tried to get a job but forget that no one will give a job to UN-educated person. No one helped me. At last, one day my wife decided for suicide together. I said never to think about it she accepted. I used to sit on the footpath and beg from every person and I get money to buy a single bread which my wife and I eat with water.
Every day I beg from the people walking by, in which there was a boy who always laugh at my condition. But I was pray for him and do not say a single word. Sometimes, he spit on me and run away. He looked rich from his dressing and his behavior. On day I was sitting on footpath as usual it was almost 10:00pm.Everyone was rushing to work. I was also begging but suddenly I heard some crashing sound. Some people run on that side. I ask what happened there? I came to know that a car hit a boy on the road. I rushed to the accident place. I saw that it's him which use to make fun of me everyday. Everyone was watching him dying, no one was taking him to the hospital.At last, I myself come forward and take him to the nearest hospital in almost half an hour. After treatment, the doctor came and ask me to meet him, he was fine then. I was not able to face him because I was afraid that he will disgrace me also here in front of everyone. But when I entered in the room he looks me sickly. Then Doctor tell him that he was brought here by this person and your dad has been informed about your accident.
Boy was ashamed of his deed. He said to me “please forgive me. This is all because of my deed.”
I said “No one can change his luck. Well boy what's your name?”
“My name is.... (he feels pain again in his arm) and again said “ Can you be my home servant? If you are willing to do then I will talk to my father. He will appoint you.”
He was waiting for my reply...
And looked in his eyes and said “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...